Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a week!



















































We have had a lot happen this week!

We started with Maggie's two week doctor's appointment. She weighed 9 lbs 4 oz and is 21 1/4 inches long which is great! We also found out that her left hip is a bit loose and she was diagnosed with hip dysplacia. We met with Dr. Brown in Grapevine and he confirmed this and now Maggie is strutting around in a fancy harness. She is adjusting well to it and we are figuring it all out as well.

Aunt Kara was here all week and brought Maggie lots of goodies and took some great pictures of her. She also helped me out by coming and watching Maggie while I took naps in the afternoon.

Maggie and I had our first lunch date with Chi-Chi on Friday. It was so fun to show her off! On Friday night Danny and I went out on a date and Maggie stayed with Chi Chi and Poppie for the first time.

Saturday was a fun day hanging out as a family. We just stared at her! She is lifting up her head and turnng it side to side and is so much more alert. She loves looking at her butterfly mobile in her crib! We had Pops, Taffy and Kara over for dinner on Saturday and they loved on Maggie all night!

1 comment:

Kara Langley said...

What a week it was!!! I am so glad I was there. You guys are doing an amazing job as parents with little Maggie. She is such a beautiful, bright and happy baby. Keep on keeping on!!!