Maggie is discovering so many new things! She loves playing on her activity mat and looking at the lights as well as all of the fun friends that hang out with her. She also loves reading the paper with mommy and daddy on Sunday mornings. We have been taking off her harness to give her a bath once a week and she absolutely loves it. She stretches her legs and loves to have her thighs rubbed. Today she was a bit fussy so I tried out the swing..and it was a hit! Check out the cute video that I took of her using her voice and smiling while in the swing. Enjoy!
I am wife to Danny and Mommy to Maggie and Lila Jane. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to raise two precious and special little girls. He has richly blessed my life and I owe everything to Him!
1 comment:
So, so , so cute!!! I loved the video:)
Post a Comment