For Maggie's first Fourth of July, we headed to our cabin at Possom Kingdom to celebrate with my family. I have celebrated the fourth my entire life at the lake and I was thrilled to add Maggie to the celebration. We enjoyed spending time with Uncle A, Aunt Lisa, ChiChi and Poppie. Maggie loved being there so much that she was ready to start her day at 4:30 every morning. We also enjoyed good food which of course included all american hot dogs. Maggie had fun splashing in a pool on the porch, looking out at the lake and swinging in the hammock with ChiChi. I know there will be many more fun memories at the lake!
Splashing in the pool

what great legs!!! i want to eat them up!
Playing with Uncle A
Lovin on Mommy
Swinging with ChiChi
Adorable!
1 comment:
I want my tongue in herass
Post a Comment