Maggie has been in a weird stage in the bath tub. She is too big for the infant tub and really too little and cannot sit well enough for the big tub. So while shopping at the best store ever, Target I found the solution. A blow up rubber ducky for her to sit in. It takes up the entire tub and the bright yellow duck does not match the bathroom but I have learned to embrace primary colors in my house for Maggie's sake. She loved it and was so proud that she was sitting up and able to splash around.
Look at me!
Splish splash I'm taking a bath!
Smiling at daddy
3 comments:
I can't believe Maggie is 6 months already!!! How fast time goes by. Does Rubber Ducky get to come to Austin this weekend???
that is the coolest thing I've every seen for the bath...how did I miss this neato thing at Target? I like all the new pics. Give Maggie a hug from the Fergs.
long time since I had the pleasure of licking pussythat young but I would love to again
Post a Comment