Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

We headed to Possom Kingdom for Memorial Day this year and had a fabulous time! My parents were there along with Adam and Lisa. So we had 6 adults, 3 dogs and a 15 month old. It was a blast! The weather was crummy on Saturday and Sunday but Monday was beautiful. Maggie did really well in the car but I am so glad that it is only and hour and twenty minutes away because any further would have been tough on everyone! We took her out on the boat for the first time and she was a bit timid at first but ended up enjoying it. She woke up with a high fever on Saturday after her nap and had it for only 12 hours and then was fine. So strange. I do not think that I will ever figure this whole baby thing out! Here are some pictures we took over the weekend. I think that these are some of my absolute favorites. They really show her cute personality.

Ready to swim!

Sweet sick baby...:(

the whitmires....adam, lisa and gus

where's the boat?

there it is!

I am one!

on the boat

sink baths are the best!!

let's go fishing!

hanging out on the deck

1 comment:

BritSchmidt said...

she is adorable! she really looks like Danny in the sink picture! So precious!