Seriously, where does time go? I cannot believe that Maggie Grace is 15 months old...Actually she is almost 16 months but we went to her 15 month appointment on Friday. She is doing great and weighs 21 pounds and 30 inches long. She has definitely turned into a little girl. She loves feeding, rocking and putting her babies night night. She hates to have her hands dirty and already has an obsession with shoes! She is talking and using signs all of the time. Last count she had around 30 words and 15 signs. I am a proud mama! I love the way that her personality is coming out more and more everyday. She has the cutest smile and truly lights up the room. We took her to the pool for the first time last week. She was not too sure about it but in her defense it was a bit chilly. Her new faorite toy is her water table..one of the best toys we have bought! All in all, we are having so much fun and are so thankful for her!
1 comment:
beautiful pic...happy 16 months now, Maggie!
Post a Comment