I just looked at the last time i updated and it was Thanksgiving. Sorry about that. The holidays seemed to fly by! We had a such great christmas. Maggie is talking so much now and it was so fun to see her get excited about everything from Cinderella at the fantasy of lights to hear her sing jingle bells and frosty the toeman (snowman) to having tea in her room with Santa to seeing her get so excited to ride in a carriage pulled by "na-nas" (horses) and hearing her say "happy birthday baby jesus". I do not think that you can truly experience christmas until you experience it through a child's eyes. A lot happened in the month of december. We bought a house that we absolutely love and we will be moving sometime in March. We are thrilled about this and so excited to have more room! With an almost two year old, you can imagine how our house is pretty much maggie's toyland. We have yet to sell our house but know that God is faithful and will bring the right buyer along. There have been lots of lookers but still waiting on the perfect one. We were able to see lots of family which is always so fun. I have posted before about my brother and sister in law being pregnant with triplets. Lisa is doing great and is truly a glowing and beautful mother to be. She is in her 19th week and the pregnancy is going good. We found out that she is carrying two boys and a girl. Unfortunately one of the little boys is sick and has most of his vital organs on the outside of his body and will not live once he is born. They have named him Trip. As you can imagine this news has been hard on them and all of our family. But the good news is that the little girl and boy are healthy and doing great. They have named them Charlotte and Henry. Adam and Lisa have such a strong faith and are leaning on the Lord to get them through what is to come in the coming months. They have a blog and the link is on mine so feel free to read about their journey. (The Whitmire Family) It is very inspiring to read and I admire them so much for being so open and honest about what they are going through. As you can see we have had quite a month. Christmas really did take on a new meaning for me. Not only seeing it through a child's eyes but realizing how important Jesus' birth really is. If He had not been born, He would not have lived and been an example to us all. He would not have died in our place and we would not be able to get through the struggles and suffering that we encounter on a daily basis without His strength. He is the ultimate comforter, Father, friend and an ever present help in our time of need. I have taken quite of few pictures and will post them as soon as I download them. I hope that everyone has a happy new year and pray that 2010 brings love and peace to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to read a post from you! Miss you!
Hi, I have started blogging to keep everyone updated on the boys. I cant believe I can actually keep up with it. I am excited for yall and your new house. Where is it? Josh and I have been looking but havent find the perfect one yet! Mom has been keeping me updated on the trips. Tell Adam and Lisa that I went to the same clinic they are going to with Parker, and they are great. They will definitely take care of them. Happy New Year
Blythe
I love all of our orient expressed clothes--soo adorable. Love this pic of you and Maggie...happy new year to you guys! Congrats on the new house. So fun!
Post a Comment