Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie!

Sweet Maggie Grace turns 2 today! I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that two years have gone by. It has gone so fast! We had a fun weekend celebrating with family. She really was overwhelmed with everyone watching but loved her presents. She is talking in sentences now and I can actually carry on a convsersation with her which is so fun! I am blessed beyond belief that I have a healthy two year old that is so full of love. Here are some recent pictures of her.

Checking everything out at the party...

Had to have "cucake" before any arrived....:)
Helping Mommy make cupcakes
Licking the bowl...best part of helping!



Cooking in my room

Yum!

Taking care of Polly

6 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie!

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Maggie. I am in shock! It has been two years? REALLY?? Wow...does time fly by or what?

BritSchmidt said...

She is gorgeous! You can tell she is so sweet by her precious smile!

The Penuels said...

Happy Birthday sweet Maggie!!

Kara Langley said...

So glad that she had such a Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to see her soon:)

McGaha's said...

Happy Birtday sweet maggie...ya know that means our babies will go to school together...PTA here we come