I have probably spent every Fourth of July down at the lake and it has always been one of my favorite holidays for that reason. I love that all of the family is together for at least three days and this year was no different. Even though this year it was a bit chaotic (6 adults, a 2 and a half year old, 11 week old twins and 3 dogs in a 1400 sq ft cabin) I would not have trade it for anything! Due to the cramped space my dad bought an Airstream for extra room and we enjoyed it too this weekend. Every year my dad, Adam and Danny put on a firework show. I was a bit nervous about how loud they would be and that Maggie would be scared. So I told her that we were going to have a party because it was America's birthday and there would be pretty fireworks to celebrate and they might be a little loud. She loves any kind of party and this was no different. She told everyone she saw that it was going to be "America's birthday and there would be fireworks and she didn't need to be scared" (direct quote) My dad even bought her head phones from the gun range to help her. She wore them for a little bit but took them off and enjoyed the show with all of us. Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:
Love your cute family!!
Post a Comment