Thursday, May 22, 2008
Happy 3 month birthday Maggie!
Wow! I cannot believe that Maggie is three months old today! How time flies when you are having fun. And boy are we having fun! She is talking up a storm or I guess "oooing" and "ahhhing" up a storm. This week she has started talking to her self. She will fix her attention on something and just talk away. In the car, swing or on her playmat she is socializing with everything! I love watching her enjoy the simple things. I think that everyone should stop and realize the simplest things in life are worth fixating on. Life is so beautiful and I take it for granted so often. I am so thankful that Maggie is helping me slow down and enjoy the little things. This morning Maggie was in her crib talking to her butterflies and her puppy while I was cleaning her room and going through her clothes. When I looked in her crib, she had fallen asleep holding on to the puppy and her passy! It was precious. Don't worry, I took the dog away once I snapped a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved meeting Maggie today! I can't wait to watch her grow up and am so glad I'll be closer to you all--love you!
I HEART HER!
Adorable!!
Post a Comment