There are some things in life that just makes you happy. Sunsets, long days at the lake, family, ice cream, lazy Sundays all just make me smile and feel good. Well, since Maggie has been born I have added more "happys". Watching her discover new things, getting her out of crib in the morning while she gives me a huge grin, watching her look for a familiar voice all make me smile just thinking about them.....here are some pictures that make me smile too!

Maggie loves standing up and the other night she felt grass for the first time.

Danny comes home everyday for lunch and to get some loving from Maggie...and most days it is when I take a shower! I love to watch the together. She is a daddy's girl!
I love a little girl dressed in white and barefoot! And this smile always makes me smile!!!
3 comments:
Hello stranger! I found your blog through Annabeth's and I am so excited! Your little girl is beautiful! Just like her mama!
Amy and Danny,
She is beautiful!! I loved seeing your sweet sweet family. I'll be checking in often. Joy to you guys!
Great blog! Maggie's smile melts my heart, I can't wait for she and Duke to be good friends! hugs!
Post a Comment