Friday, October 10, 2008

New favorite....


My new favorite around the house is the Praise Baby Collection. Maggie got it at one of her showers and I have played it off and on around the house. For those of you who are not familiar with Praise Baby, it is a series of dvds that show real life objects, animals, colors and numbers while praise music is playing. I like it because there is little animation in it and you can choose to have a woman sing or little kids. I love hearing the little kids sing praise music to Jesus! Today I put it on wanting to hear a some praise music and Maggie did something that was precious. She pulled herself up and sat in my lap and actually looked at the tv and started pointing at everything on the tv. It seriously brought tears to my eyes. She loved it...and I cannot wait to hear her sweet voice sing along one day!

4 comments:

Tina & Scott said...

My friend, Jessica (Stone) Baker's little girl, Isabella, LOVES these DVD's!! I've wathced one of them with her and I love them soooo much too! Such sweet memories you are making w/Maggie! BY the way, my dad raved on little Maggie from Charlie's bday party - he said she is beautiful and dad doesn't always talk like that! Too cute!

Jaime said...

Okay, Mandi used these with Kensley and talked about them often. I think I might have to give in and get them for Caroline.

xo!

Tori Hayes said...

We love these too! We only have 2 of them. But Ella loved them as a baby baby and still is loving them! They also have CD's for the car.

treyandliz said...

Trey's cousin is the creator and producer for these! Our little cousins are all throughout each one! They are really sweet.