Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Fall!!

I think that Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather, drinking coffee, running outside, taking Maggie to the park and just the feeling you get when you walk outside and see the leaves falling. Well, now that Maggie is here I have a new fall favorite-taking her picture with pumpkins. This weekend Kara came in town and of course brought her camera. She took some of my favorite pictures of Maggie so far. I always tell her she should start a business because I think she is so good at it. Here are some of the pictures I love! Enjoy and happy Fall to everyone!











4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pics!!

Jaime said...

Fall is my favorite time of year as well...the pics are beautiful. I love them all! Pumpkins make me happy (cheesy magee I know, but seriously, I just love this season).

The Penuels said...

Oh!! She got some great ones :) Give that sweet girl a kiss for me!

BritSchmidt said...

she is beautiful!