Monday, September 22, 2008

7 months old!!

Dear Maggie,
I cannot believe that you are 7 months old today. Just last night your daddy and I were talking about how big you are as you rolled around on the couch. We have had a fun month and you continue to amaze me everyday. You learned your first sign!!! One morning at breakfast, you looked down at Tucker and signed puppy. I was so very proud. Now everytime you see him, you sign puppy and also for Bailey (Chi Chi and Poppie's dog). It is precious to see you get excited when you do it. This month you also got your first two teeth. I was so glad the process only lasted one week. You are so cute when you smile now because you have a two tooth smile! At the end of this month you caught your first cold. Daddy and I felt so sorry for you. You could not breathe so you could not suck on your passy so you did not sleep very much. But after a trip to see Dr. Sultemier and lots of medicine you got over it. But you were so sweet and gave the cold to me...so we were sick together! My favorite thing you did this month was learning how to patty cake. Whenever we say "Maggie, can you pattycake?", you get the biggest grin on your face and clap your hands together. Sometimes you get so excited and clap your hands for no reason. It is a bright spot in my day whenever you do that. Sweet girl you add so much to my life and I am so thankful for you!
Love,
Mommy
PS Here are some pictures I took to mark 7 months!!





4 comments:

Kara Langley said...

Yeah for Happy Hands!!!!!

Megan McCurry said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!

-Megan McCurry

The Penuels said...

Sweet girl!! Chapman & I need to come see her soon :)

Jaime said...

Happy 7 months, Maggie!