Sorry that I have not blogged in awhile. Time has flow by! Life has been great and super busy chasing an 18 month old! We have had a great August. We traveled to Crested Butte, CO at the first of the month with my family and had a fabulous time. We have also been to the pool a lot. Maggie loves to jump in and go up and down the steps. Steps are somthing that she is obsessed with. She loves to go up and down and up down. Who needs toys when we have steps? Maggie is also talking more and more. She is talking in 2 and 3 word sentences which amazes me! I am loving watch her learn new things all of the time. She also loves to color...and for us to draw and "m". I am proud to say she knows 4 letters too! Maggie continues to be the light of our lives! Here are a lot of random but fun pictures from this month! Enjoy!
that's so funny, Amy! on my old blog i have a post from ages ago about Reid b/c all he wanted to do was "step up, step down." It seriously entertained him for hours. Two peas in a pod, he and Maggie!
I love those pictures, so cute. I especially love the last one with you three girls and Maggie in her purple hat with the pursed lips. She looks like a little diva.
I am wife to Danny and Mommy to Maggie and Lila Jane. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to raise two precious and special little girls. He has richly blessed my life and I owe everything to Him!
2 comments:
that's so funny, Amy! on my old blog i have a post from ages ago about Reid b/c all he wanted to do was "step up, step down." It seriously entertained him for hours. Two peas in a pod, he and Maggie!
I love those pictures, so cute. I especially love the last one with you three girls and Maggie in her purple hat with the pursed lips. She looks like a little diva.
Post a Comment