Wednesday, October 28, 2009

31 years and 20 months old

On October 22, I turned 31 and Maggie turned 20 months. I cannot believe that my baby girl is almost 2! She is talking all of the time and the weird thing is we can understand pretty much all that she says. It amazes me! She loves to be outside and really loves the park.....especially the slide. I think that she could go up and down any slide all day. Maggie is in love with Danny. All day long she says "daddy home soon" and when she hears his keys in the door, her eyes light up and she says "daddy" and runs to the door. It melts my heart everyday. She loves play-dough, singing her abc's, watching Blues Clues, eating apples, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, cheese and ham. For my birthday, I got a new camera and I am loving taking pictures of Maggie. Here are some that I took last week.

































1 comment:

Kara Langley said...

Precious Photos of a precious girl!!!