Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute. Little. Chicky.

For Halloween, Maggie was a chick. Since we were out of town on Halloween, we had to take some pictures during the week of the cute costume. She did not mind the costume at home, but at playgoup, she hated it. You know when you see pictures of babies all lined up and there is always one screaming? Well, that my friends was Maggie. Enjoy the pictures and hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!


5 comments:

Jaime said...

Adorable! Reid was a chicken his first Halloween, but he preferred Rooster if anyone asked. He was only 8 weeks old! She's a beautiful "chick." Hope you guys had fun at homecoming...so weird that it was Halloween weekend!

Kristen said...

She is so cute. Jason and I really need to get by to see her. She's not going to know who we are!!!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Cutest thing EVER!!! Get her into Baby Gap asap :)

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Soooo cute! I was excited that I got to see her on the catwalk the other night. We need to catch up at the jr league meeting. I have a lot to update you on!

Kara Langley said...

In the last picture Tucker looks hungry for some chicken:)He is licking his lips.

Maggie of course looks precious as always.