Maggie is just getting so big! I took these pictures yesterday and they made me realize that she is not a baby but turning into a little girl! She is so much fun right now and pointing to things and trying to say what they are after I do. She will point to a car and I will say "car" and she will say "ba ba" or "ca ca". She also now can say Tucker or "ca-ker". This week she also started saying "bye-bye" to daddy when he leaves for work. It is precious. I cannot believe she will be one in two weeks!
I am wife to Danny and Mommy to Maggie and Lila Jane. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to raise two precious and special little girls. He has richly blessed my life and I owe everything to Him!
1 comment:
What a doll! Happy "early" bday wishes to Miss Maggie! I hope y'all are doing well! -Tina
Post a Comment