Dear Maggie,
Happy birthday sweet girl! You came into my life one year ago today and you have changed my life in so many ways. As I look back over this year, I am amazed at how you have grown and development and become a sweet little girl. I am in awe of God's intricate design of you...from your long dark eyelashes to your sweet dispostion. I find it so hard to believe that it has been a year since you were born and you have been the best baby ever! You are so easy going and light up the room with your sweet smile. This month you continued to add wonderful things to our life. We are able to take you anywhere and you are always so happy and greet everyone with a wave and a smile. We took you to the duck pond for the first time this month and you loved all of the "quack quacks". You continue to be a good eater and love fruit. Your favorite snacks right now are goldfish...you love them! The most exciting thing that happened this month was that took your first steps and it happened to be on your birthday weekend. I know that you will be walking by your self very soon. I am so very thankful that the Lord chose me to be your mommy. I am amazed at how my heart is able to divide and multiply with love for you every day.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that it has already been a year! I rememeber at Attic Affair last year, I was talking to you about little Maggie's birth! I can't believe how fast time flies! Tell Maggie that me and Savannah wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment