Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dancing queen

Yesterday I caught Miss Maggie bustin a move. But once she saw me, she stopped. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Adam said...

That was clearly awesome. Mad skillz on that girl.

Kara Langley said...

This makes me smile:)

ruth and doug said...

so great! she can teach duke the moves so they can jig at all the school dances...
not that I want them to grow up that fast, but they will anyway! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you know that move comes straight from POPS! I swear...that's just how he use to dance back at SFA. Ha!HA! Soon she'll do the Hokey Pokey and then watch out...she'll be on "So You Think you Can Dance!"
I sure do love you little Boogie Woogie Girl, Taffy

Parks Family said...

That is precious!! I really enjoy reading updates on Maggie. I hope one day I will get to meet her. She seems like a really sweet little girl:)

Jaime said...

that's hilarious and super cute. Go Maggie, bust it!